Estudynotes is the story of every child who struggles to study and of every parent who has trouble teaching their child.
Welcome to our world!!
SO WHAT DO WE DO??
We make learning fun!!
We design worksheets that are creative and engaging. Just print out 4 to 5 worksheets at a time and give it to your child, we’re very sure your child wouldn’t feel like he or she is studying at all!!
The concept of play and learn has been around for quite some time, so what’s so great about our worksheets??
- Our worksheets do not have more than 5 – 8 exercises on one page, so your child is able to practice the concept and also finish the task in no time.
- We believe in stepwise learning, so no jumping from one concept to another. We have a variety of worksheets covering each topic, so your child is able to fully grasp a single concept before moving on to the next one!!
- Our worksheets follow the school syllabus as recommended as per age group
What we have
- Worksheets – These are single pages in easy to print pdf format with practice exercises or activities.
- Workbooks – Don’t want to go to every page and download single worksheets? (Tedious?? We know!!) Then this option is just for you. These are sets of 7 to 15 practice sheets in easily printable pdf format. Each set contains worksheets of related topics.
- Infographic – These combine information and pictures to explain a concept in one glance. Now children remember more of what they see than what they mug up. So infographic is a great way to explain anything using pictures. Simply print it and hang it on your child’s study or play area or use it in a presentation form.
- Blog – Check out our blog for easy to grasp lesson plans for English Grammar, Hindi Grammar and Maths.
Currently we provide English grammar worksheets, Maths worksheets and Hindi worksheets for Pre-school, Junior KG, Senior KG, Grade 1 and Grade 2 students, and adding new study material every week!!
We offer a large collection of printable Math, Hindi and English grammar worksheets for school and home use. The practice sheets have been developed based on the syllabus outlined by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE syllabus) and the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE syllabus).
With a combination of these you will never have to run after your child with big bulky books!!
The printable worksheets can be easily downloaded by clicking on the thumbnail of the worksheet. All worksheets are in PDF format and you will need Adobe Reader version 6.0 or above to view and print the practice sheets.