1) What are the modes of payment available on Estudynotes.com?
A: We have two trusted payment gateways, CCAvenue for users from India and Paypal for users in other countries.
CCAvenue allows payment through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI payment.
(b) You do not need a Paypal account to pay for your order through Paypal. You can make the payment through Credit Card. If you wish to pay through PayPal please contact us on WhatsApp at 8779912031 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an invoice to make the payment through PayPal.
PayPal is a safe, secure way to make purchases online.
2) Are there any additional charges over and above the given rate of subscription?
A: Taxes as applicable are charged extra. Please check the right panel of the page when you add a product to the cart.
1) How long will my subscription be valid?
A: There are various membership levels available on our website. Please go through our Subscription Plan for further details
2) How soon will my membership get activated?
A: Your subscription will be activated immediately after you have made the payment through CCAvenue or Paypal and the same is confirmed with us. Your login details will be sent to your registered email id.
3) Can I cancel my subscription?
A: Once your subscription has been activated it is not possible for Estudynotes.com to cancel the paid membership or refund the amount. The subscription will be cancelled automatically once your subscription period is over and you do not renew it. It is suggested that you check the free content on our website before purchasing the subscription for paid content. You can contact us if you are unable to download the paid content.
4) Can I buy a Subscription Plan again?
A: Yes, you can renew your subscription after your subscription period is over.
1) I’m unable to login, what do I do?
A: Click on Lost your password link to reset your password. In case you are still unable to login please contact on email@example.com or WhatsApp on 8779912031. Please mention the email id that you used to register in your message.
2) My password keeps getting reset after every week, what do I do?
A: This happens sometimes due to server error. Try changing your password. If you are still unable to login please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp on 8779912031. Please mention the email id that you used to register in your message.
1) How many worksheets can I download in a month?
A: You can download 70 worksheets in a month.
2) Is the download limit counted for a month from the date of registration or month of registration?
A: Download limit is counted from the date of registration. So if you registered on 20 April 2020 your download limit will be reset on 20 May 2020.
3) How do I download the worksheets or workbooks? I am not able to understand the process.
A: The download process can be a little tricky. That’s why we have made it easier for you to understand. Download the detailed instructions here.
4) I want to download all the worksheets in one go, is there an option to download in bulk?
A: All the worksheets have been compiled as workbooks for all grades and subjects. Check out workbooks here.
5) Worksheets are available for which class?
A: Currently we have worksheets from Nursery to Grade 3. We will be adding more grades soon, so please check out later if you want worksheets for higher classes.
6) Worksheets are available for which syllabus?
A: We have made generic worksheets which can be used for syllabus of any board.
7) What is the format of the worksheets?
A: The worksheets are available in printable PDF format and can be printed on A4 size paper. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or above to view and print the practice sheets.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us on email@example.com or WhatsApp on 8779912031